• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

7 pod orange x from silver surfer

Looking for any info on this pepper. SS is MIA so asking the thp community if anyone knows anything about the 7 pod orange X ? I really like these plants and pods im growing but really have no info other then name, and the memory of the burn from the pepper ss sent last year. thanks for any help

Awesome thank you Nigel! always enjoy your reviews. Haven't watched the above vid yet- going to go grab a frosty pint and sit back and enjoy.  :cheers:

Nigel great review as always thank you! do you know if this was a cross by vincent or ss? the pods that SS sent me looked to be a little more orange color then the pods in your review. not sure if that was just the lighting on the video or perhaps the pods ss sent me needed to ripen a little longer.  Here are pics of two different plants I have going, I have a third but looks like I missed the pic on upload. Can't wait to see what the color looks like and try one!  also only reason im listing as 7 pod is that's what ss had them labeled as. 

Orange 7 pod orange x.  plant #1
7podorangex_zpsf0550871.jpg

Orange 7 pod x. Plant #2
7podorangex-Copy_zps28c1b216.jpg

The pods I got were grown by Vincent, from seeds given to him by SS. My recollection is that it was an accidental cross, with the seeds coming out of an Orange 7-pot pod. The lighting in that video was quite a bit off, so I wouldn`t put too much stock in the colour representation. 

Back