7-pot Barrackpore from Romy6

So, I was nervous about the fairly large 7-pot barrackpore Romy6 sent me. I`ve wanted to try one for quite a while and I have a plant, but, as I say, I was apprehensive.

Set up the camera, got the lighting right, plugged in the shotgun mic, no music. Ok, off we go. So I ate it, it was very, very hot and I got some good video. With no sound. I was so nervous about it I didn`t switch the bloody mic on. What a dope. 

Luckily for me, it was the only barrackpore I had, otherwise I know for a fact I`d eat another one with the mic switched on. Be thankful for small mercies!!!

I highly recommend this strain. The flavour was really good - very 7-pot-y with lots of floral notes. The heat was good. A good bit hotter than the Yellow 7-pot, but not as hot as a Brain Strain or Douglah. 

Man wish I could have seen the vid Nigel. Those babies are no slouches in the heat scale. Glad you liked it. 

It was no slouch, that`s for sure, but my tolerance has gone up considerably in the last week - really, really hot, but not stupid-hot. I guess I`ll have to do another Brain Strain to see if I can tolerate that one better  :rolleyes:  I`m not doing it today, though!

Back