7-pot Barrackpore tries to kick my A**, but fails!

Romy6 sent me a nice box of pods and in it was a really nice 7-pot Barrackpore. I`ve been looking forward to this one for a while, so flush with the success of eating 2 chocolate scorpions yesterday, I figured I`d go for it today. 

Holy hellfire, Batman, these are HOT and NASTY. Check out the evidence for yourself,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2bgCHwnut0

Thanks a lot Jeff, glad you pointed that out to me.

I tried a different way of uploading and it obviously put it into the Private setting. I`ve changed the setting to Public.

Your reviews are really useful. "Floral, perfumey with a flavor of dish soap..." too familiar with that. And the heat seems a bit over the top for my tastes. So I won't be growing Barrakpores anytime soon! Thanks again.

Great review brother man. Could not have described the heat and flavor more better  :party:

I have noticed the really hot ones seem to get the birds talking and buzzing  :hell:

Must be a friendly feathered thing  :dance:

Fantastic review Nigel!!! I hope this one didn't get your stomach like it did mine! The Barrackpore got me!
You handled the heat quite well my friend! Good for you. I'm growing Chocolate Scorpion and will have pods very shortly, if your up for a rematch I will send ya one. They should be very hot, the plant came from Bakers Peppers and he is growing some mean Chocolate Scorps!

megahot said:
Fantastic review Nigel!!! I hope this one didn't get your stomach like it did mine! The Barrackpore got me!
You handled the heat quite well my friend! Good for you. I'm growing Chocolate Scorpion and will have pods very shortly, if your up for a rematch I will send ya one. They should be very hot, the plant came from Bakers Peppers and he is growing some mean Chocolate Scorps!
Jon, it tried VERY hard to get my stomach to cramp, right after swallowing it and for about 2 hours after. It didn`t succeed, but the only other pepper I`ve had that was this persistent was The Reaper. I loved the Chocolate Scorpions from Mike and Wes. My plants are just starting to flower, so I`d love to try one of your pods. Thanks a lot, Jon.

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like its too hot for me.

Nigel AKA Major Pain AKA Birdman. Your one of the only ones I have seen that's doesn't use a spit bucket for slobber. I appreciate it.

Tinben said:

Nigel AKA Major Pain AKA Birdman. Your one of the only ones I have seen that's doesn't use a spit bucket for slobber. I appreciate it.
God, I hate that spitoon thing. Puts me right off watching any further, however good the reviews are. 

My Wife will tell you, without any prompting, that I am indeed a Major Pain in the A**  :P

Another one bites the dust! Great one Nigel those are HOT! I've never had a fresh one but do have some powder that is woooooop azz.
Tinben said:

And you're sure you wanna try a primo? Lol

Back