• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

7 Pot Bubblegum pizza :))))))))))

We are having tornado watch till 10 PM,flickering lights, thunder, lightning and a lot of rain...but who cares when quick pizza is for dinner. :D It is not just regular pizza it is a 7 pot Bubblegum. :D

DSC03061.jpg

DSC03062.jpg

DSC03069.jpg

DSC03074.jpg

DSC03081.jpg

I've got a bottle of blueberry vine chilling in the fridge....time to dig in. :woohoo:

Dammit Ela! We don't see you for months and you show up and blind me with your AWESOMENESS!?!?!?!?!?

A little warning next time! Or not... Heh heh heh

Nice looking pie, and glad to see you!

Lucky man Mr. Superhot..... Lucky man.

Dammit Ela! We don't see you for months and you show up and blind me with your AWESOMENESS!?!?!?!?!?

I tell her every day that I’m a very luck man!!

Guys,sorry for not responding earlier to your comments. It has been busy over here that I just don't have a lot of time to spend on THP. Shame on me. :D Thank you all for kind comments. The pizza was delicious. Just enough heat to bring all the others flavors.

Simon, the boys like to add a bit x-tra to it.Believe me the whole pizza was GONE in speed of light. :)
Mmmmm... bubblegum pizza looks delicious Ela . Extra sprinkling of pepper flakes to top it off?

Thanks Boss. I was about to pack some and send you via pigeon mail, but it was thundering and lightning so poor bird would've got soaked. :D
Damn, that's a pie!

Thanks, and I hope you learned to not mentioned bubble gum in front of kids. :D
I mentioned bubble gum pizza and now my kids want some! Nice looking pizza.

Well,Jay I did not know that pizza was on TD menu last weekend and just realized that Boss would DQ me in split of a second because it was baked in electric oven. :D
Why is that not in the throwdown???

Thanks,Brandon. To bad you're far from us. We could have some good times cooking and growing hot peppers. ;)
That's what I'm sayin!

Ela, Jack...

I'm a very jealous man.

If I was even 300miles away from you guys I'd be makin that drive for a slice of that!
Lookin good guys.

Yes, we do
are u growin bubblegums?

Chris, I would have been great to have you with us at a table.Just to watch you testing this pod and absorbing all flavors. Ha, that could make a good poster picture. :D
That looks SO SO good. Smelling it right through my monitor.

Chris

Hey,Scov, that is my point. Just to come here unexpectedly and blind you with my cooking. Priceless. :D Just kidding,buddy. I've been so busy these days that is unreal. Did I mentioned that I'm single parent of 3 under age of 52? My teens really keep my busy.
[background=rgb(255, 250, 242)]Dammit Ela! We don't see you for months and you show up and blind me with your AWESOMENESS!?!?!?!?!?[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 250, 242)]A little warning next time! Or not... Heh heh heh[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 250, 242)]Nice looking pie, and glad to see you![/background]

[background=rgb(255, 250, 242)]Lucky man Mr. Superhot..... Lucky man.[/background]r AWESOMENESS!?!?!?!?!?

I can not believe!!!! After all these years I finally got it in the writing. :D
I tell her every day that I’m a very luck man!!

Back