7 Pot Primo Pod Test (From My Garden)

I'm trying to get myself back into reviewing shape after having not eaten a fresh superhot in nearly 11 months.  So I decided to pluck a pepper out of my garden and give it a whirl.  My daughter Natalie joined me for this one, and as I'm sure you all will agree, she stole the show :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9GZAhesldQ

You handle yourself quite well man! Beast mode! I didn't realize your were in Lexington. I drive through there on my way down to TN. Might have to hook up one day!

Welcome back to the show Brian!!! Great review as always bud!
Imo you are one of my fav. Reviewers. You always seem to handle the pods like its a walk in the park.

Jamison said:
You handle yourself quite well man! Beast mode! I didn't realize your were in Lexington. I drive through there on my way down to TN. Might have to hook up one day!
Thanks Jamison.  Let me know when you are coming through some time.  I'd be happy to meet up with you!

megahot said:
Welcome back to the show Brian!!! Great review as always bud!
Imo you are one of my fav. Reviewers. You always seem to handle the pods like its a walk in the park.
Thanks for that Jon.  I truly appreciate it my friend!  I love your reviews as well.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
He's back and looking forward to seeing the videos of the box arriving this week!

Can't wait Chris.  I'm very excited to see what you throw in there.  And I'm working on my webcam issues right now so the quality of the review will be much better than what I put out with this one.

Back