7 Pot Primo - SASBE Offer - Round 2- 10 Seeds Each - OFFER CLOSED

One more time - the 7 Pot Primo SASBE offer. I've got enough for five more users - 10 seeds each. Rules are as follows:

if you don't follow directions, you don't qualify. :) Once you post here, send me a PM and I'll provide the shipping address.

1. Send me a self-addressed stamped bubble envelope

2. Include whatever amount of loose postage inside the envelope as it took to mail it to me. No metered postage can be used to send back the envelope. The USPS doesn't allow it. If postage is shorted, envelope will sit here until given the amount needed to send it.

3. Include return address label (or write return address on envelope).

4. Include ziplock baggie or coin envelope with variety name clearly marked on it.

5. Include a note with your THP user name and offer you're responding to.

6. Be sure to post on this thread to claim your spot. Then PM me for address if you need it.

7. If you have already won these seeds in one of my first two offers, you don't qualify. lol. Trying to share these with as many people possible!

8. Offer limited to U.S. members only.

FYI, a 'preview' of what the pods looked like:

P1090837.jpg

FYI, if any of the winners here haven't taken me up on other SASBE offers recently, feel free to accept one of the other two posted right now (Purple UFO or Black Thai). Just post there to take your spot too.

FYI, if any of the winners here haven't taken me up on other SASBE offers recently, feel free to accept one of the other two posted right now (Purple UFO or Black Thai). Just post there to take your spot too.
This is the first time I've EVER done an SASBE from you, and that UFO one looks mighty tempting! :cool:

But there are a couple that you have offered b4 that have been on my wants list since 2010, and that I am hoping may make a re-appearance, and I am worried I might accidentally disqualify myself if I ask for the UFO one? :think:

Let me know, don't want to be greedy - THANKS! :)

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN - this is last on the list for next year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep me in mind please if you have another round of these

There is no such thing as TS Primo. The originator of the variety calls them 7 Pot. I added Primo over the years to reflect his name as he sent them originally. 7 Pot Primo has been the official name I believe.

Back