• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

7- pots

Okay all-Next season I am looking to assault the apparent mountaians of 7- pot varieties."The more you learn, the LESS you realize you know" has been kicking me in the face since checking out grow logs by Patrick, Jungle Rain, Megamastger71...and I've still got Beaglestorm,Silver Surfer and many more to go.
I am sure I will feel even dumber as today progresses...hehehe :crazy: :dance: Info,seed sources,and
fresh pod sources would be much appreciated.Particular interest in the so far elusive in the states white hybrid. I had hopes on a white sauce this year, and my whit hab(bullets,lightnings)germination rates were abysmal for some reason-ended up with 3 plants...anyway thats another story.Now back to those 7's...I now throw myself at the mercy of the court!!!!!
Thanks-
DJ

DJ are you looking for seeds for 7 Pots? If so head to the marketplace and check out the seeds forum. You can buy, trade, and maybe even beg for a many different kinds of 7 Pot seeds.

Good luck.

DJ are you looking for seeds for 7 Pots? If so head to the marketplace and check out the seeds forum. You can buy, trade, and maybe even beg for a many different kinds of 7 Pot seeds.

Good luck.
haha-duh!I keep over looking that section unless I hit a post linked to it...live and learn!
Thanks

Back