• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video A couple videos of 7Pot and Scorpion munching

Hello all,
My neighbor has a co-worker who's been bragging that he'll eat anything and there's nothing too hot on this planet that he can't handle, so I've tested him. To my surprise this guy actually eats the pods very well and keeps coming back begging for more! Though I have heard that he hasn't totally escaped the after effects as after the camera stops he's had a tough time finishing the day of work out each time. So, what can we feed this guy now to break him down? I think it's going to take pure capsaicin.

7Pot Eating #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDkUTHFYev0&feature=channel

7Pot Eating #2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnplXEifw2g&feature=channel

Damn, that guy has some serious balls! He's eating those super hots like they are banana peppers!
Like the guy above said, you might have to fill a Ghost Pepper with pure extract to bring this guy to his knees. lol

What sauce is he referring to when he says he wants some of the sauce? I think this guy needs a tablespoon of one of the SUPER hot sauces! He would be able to hand Dave's Insanity like it is nothing, so you should give him one of the following:

Mad Dog 357 Silver Edition (my first choice and personal favorite)
Black Mamba
Blair's Ultra Death 20/20

There is no way he would be able to eat a tablespoon of any of the sauces listed above and keep his composure like he does in the videos. If he can do that, then he officially doesn't have any taste buds.

What sauce is he referring to when he says he wants some of the sauce? I think this guy needs a tablespoon of one of the SUPER hot sauces! He would be able to hand Dave's Insanity like it is nothing, so you should give him one of the following:

Mad Dog 357 Silver Edition (my first choice and personal favorite)
Black Mamba
Blair's Ultra Death 20/20

There is no way he would be able to eat a tablespoon of any of the sauces listed above and keep his composure like he does in the videos. If he can do that, then he officially doesn't have any taste buds.

I'm not sure how the heat in these sauces stacks up with a T-scorp or a Douglah, but they're definately hot....albeit a bit on the extracty side.

I'm not sure how the heat in these sauces stacks up with a T-scorp or a Douglah, but they're definately hot....albeit a bit on the extracty side.

Yeah, they definitely taste extracty, but anything that is going to be hotter than those peppers is going to taste like extract. If you really want to see him sweat, pick up some Da Bomb The Final Answer. The stuff is down right evil!

(warning- smack talk coming-)

WELL- that DUDE was all macho'd up! I know those peppers burn like a son-of-a-gun, but he was all "oh-its-not-so bad" and not even enjoying the endorphins!

FINALLY----at around 4:45 in vid3 he starts to talk about the peppers and the burn.

Aw Well- props for eating it all-

Now if you'd like a "special edition" fatalii injected with a little 1 million scoville extract guaranteed to leave an impression :eek: ..............send me a PM! :lol:

Back