• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce A great wing combo sauce

Made a batch of 75 wings today for football Sunday. BBQ sauce for the kids, Defcon 2 for the little woman, and for myself, I mixed a bottle ( the smaller one ), of Defcon one with a tablespoon of Black Mamba. Excellent batch - 15 wings. My tears were from the heat :fireball:, and not because Brett Favre morphed into Leon Lett just when his team needed him most...

I've been playing around with different combos for a while now ( pending the long awaited Defcon 0 ), so this is the best mix to date...though I am interested to see how hot my recent order of UBK's Reserve sauce is...My next two test batches are Defcon 1 with UBK Reserve, and UBK's wing sauce with the reserve.

I often mix my hot sauces together on the plate. I wonder how many others do this? I bet a lot of people do. Obviously there are some combinations though that are better left alone. The Windmill sauce goes well with the Snakebite.

LOL @ Rainbowberry...I do the same thing...last night I mixed DefCon 1 and Daves Total Insanity on my plate and dipped rare pieces of a New York Strip Steak in it....

My mix is unfortunately not replicateable.

I use 1/2 of one of my orange habanero stouts, 1 tsp of ketchup, 1 tblsp smoked red jalapeno powder, and 1 tsp salt.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....!

I like mixing sauce with mayo, sour cream, ranch ect as it tames down the heat and will let you taste the flavor of a sauce that is too hot on its own.
bbq sauce with a bit of chili garlic hot sauce is always a hit.

Back