• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

A little help, please.

Hey, all.

I've been absent for most of the last year. Being in med school cuts into my posting time. Anyway.....

I've read several posts about Trinidad Scorpions, and I am intrigued. If anyone would be willing to part with some seeds, I would be grateful. As a novice growing, the only seeds I have to exchange at this point are chocolate habs, fatalis, caribbean reds, Jamaican scotch bonnets, and nagas.

I'll be starting my crop in the next couple of weeks (got grow lights in my dorm room).

PM me if you can help me out. I plan to grow in my room until summer, when I'll put them outside my house (this worked well last year) in Tennessee. Will scorpions grow in the TN summer?

Anyway....thanks in advance....and any advice will be appreciated.

staffing said:
Hey, all.

I've been absent for most of the last year. Being in med school cuts into my posting time. Anyway.....

I've read several posts about Trinidad Scorpions, and I am intrigued. If anyone would be willing to part with some seeds, I would be grateful. As a novice growing, the only seeds I have to exchange at this point are chocolate habs, fatalis, caribbean reds, Jamaican scotch bonnets, and nagas.

I'll be starting my crop in the next couple of weeks (got grow lights in my dorm room).

PM me if you can help me out. I plan to grow in my room until summer, when I'll put them outside my house (this worked well last year) in Tennessee. Will scorpions grow in the TN summer?

Anyway....thanks in advance....and any advice will be appreciated.

Scorpions are a good choice. So far it's the only pepper that's so hot it made me crap and puke at the same time. :shocked: Thought i was going to die lol, it was awesome. Learned my stomach can't handle hot stuff as well as my mouth :onfire::onfire:

I got some seeds left from those peppers if you want them just PM me your address real quick and I'll get them out to you.

note: I got the scorpions from AJ, they weren't isolated so there is a chance they could be "scorpion X *other superhot*"

Also got fatalii, 4 different kinds of 7 pot, chocolate habs and a few others. I highly recommend fatalii & chocolate hab for best taste as well as searing heat.

Thanks for the info.

I have fatali and chocolate hab seeds from my plants last year. If you can throw in a few 7 pots, I'd be grateful as well.

I'll make sure to set aside a few pods to send back to you this summer.

Josh

Back