• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video A video of my peppers this year.

Nice greenhouse, but yeah, you def. need to start staking those guys up.
One I kinda like (and I can't remember where I got it) for containers is a hoop support. Basically it's just a big ring of metal with three legs.

I'll see if I can't snag a pic of it and post it.

great video...as far as the 7 color goes...it may eventually turn red with the orange being an intermediate ripening color...

your tepin is large...I have two in the ground that lived outside last year and they are very very small and bushy with hundreds of little round balls of fire...I finally had to put bird netting over them to keep the mockingbirds from keeping them picked clean of ripe peppers...

Nice video Shayne. I just would have expected your greenhouse to be maxed out with plants if the GH ones are doing so much better than the outdoor ones.

POTAWIE said:
Nice video Shayne. I just would have expected your greenhouse to be maxed out with plants if the GH ones are doing so much better than the outdoor ones.

room is a problem for me as I only get 6 big yellow pots to grow in as the rest if full of flowers for sale.

next year I will be doing another 6 pots I hope...:lol:

I do have those support rings as well but did not think I needed them but I can see that I do.

I also found that I am getting alot of customers that want hotter peppers than the usaul jalapeno and cayenne that most greenhouses sell so i will be growing more habs and maybe a superhot for sale!!

Back