auction A whole lot of Bhutty for Sale! ~100 Peppers / 1lb for AUCTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be putting this load up for auction since that seems to be the game around here! Auction will close Wednesday the 23rd at 8:00AM EST! The winner will be announced in this thread. Payment is to be done by PayPal or I can direct you to our secure payment page through google checkout.

Thanks and Happy Bidding!

Auction closed. Sold locally due to not enough interest on here. Will try again next batch!

So if you win my car on ebay, it's okay if I tell you I already sold it right?

I was offered a local sale and took it. We have 25 free peppers for each of the two auction participants.

You just ruined your selling reputation on thehotpepper.com. Please do not list any more auctions or the moderators will close them and assess warning points.

So if you win my car on ebay, it's okay if I tell you I already sold it right?

You just ruined your selling reputation on thehotpepper.com. Please do not list any more auctions or the moderators will close them and assess warning points.

That's fine. Was offered more locally so had to do it. I didn't reserve the right to close the auction pending local sale so that is my fault. If this is a growing experience for us, then that's what it is. We will still be shipping out some peppers to the two participants.

Thank you to everyone here,
-Ryan

That is very nice of you to offer free peppers to the participants. But the auction was only open for 2 days. Many of us have relatives/plans, etc. for the holidays and do not always get a chance to read the forums.

That's fine. Was offered more locally so had to do it.

Had to do it? Wow. Remind me to never do a deal with you. I still don't think you get it. You started an auction here, it ended with a high bidder, you reneged out of greed. Pretty effed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back