• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

A wonderful spring shower

Is happening now, outside my window, door, house. For several moments, a proverbial torrential downpour, whipped by rain that changed from east to west, to west or east. Lots of lightening and thunder, causing plants that have been starved for water to turn their leaves upward, toward the manna from the skies. Dirt, that has been completely dry (at least on the top) now has nutrients coursing through it. Seeds, that were planted in the past couple of days, in soil that was semi-moist but not wet or damp, now have the missing ingredient they need to join society.

Is a beautiful, albeit dark evening in Cincinnati at the moment!

Mike

wordwiz said:
Is happening now, outside my window, door, house. For several moments, a proverbial torrential downpour, whipped by rain that changed from east to west, to west or east. Lots of lightening and thunder, causing plants that have been starved for water to turn their leaves upward, toward the manna from the skies. Dirt, that has been completely dry (at least on the top) now has nutrients coursing through it. Seeds, that were planted in the past couple of days, in soil that was semi-moist but not wet or damp, now have the missing ingredient they need to join society.

Is a beautiful, albeit dark evening in Cincinnati at the moment!

Mike

That storm hit me about 7 PM earlier today. It was nice and calm outside and then about 10 minutes later the sky just opened up and let loose!

Got another one today, though not a lot of water - less than 1/4". It's suppose to rain more tonight and tomorrow but so far, I'm loving this weather and so are the plants.

Mike

Yea, the weather hasn't been horrible at all lately. Seems like it has been raining fairly consistent every few days around here.

:cool:

It's been raining here almost every day since the 10th. Maybe skipped a day twice. Had another very heavy rain last night. My garden needs tilled and the plants staked but it is too wet to do anything.

Mike

Back