chinense A Yellow Bhut Jolokia tries to kill me.......

Nice Job  Nigel! Pepper trying to give you the bhut.....wha wha whaaaaa.

Yellow bhuts are delicious. To be honest I've never tried a red bhut which is amazing considering it was the first one to hit main stream. Peach are also tasty.

Love your reviews buddy, keep them coming. You handle the heat very well.

SWALLOW BEFORE YOU INHALE! lol

As I keep on saying, I am a complete idiot. I am also self-aware enough to know that that is the truth!

nice review Nigle as always,,I always wonder how the yellow came about I know the brown and peach are said to natural variants of the original,, most bhut crosses retain a bit of bhut flavor to me the yellows look like a cross, cant believe you went for the second one but you are dedicated to doing good reviews!!

The last thing I do most evenings is watch your chilli reviews in bed while my girlfriend tries to sleep.  She chuckles every so often listening to "the guy torture himself".  From her slumber this evening she managed "it's not going in our salad, you can forget it".

Nigel,
Same thing happened to me with one of Wes' pods. Me and my buddy were hurting.

Here's a link to the video on photobucket. Enjoy our suffering and know you are not alone.

Surely I cannot describe your face or the colour for that matter. But than again, I'm most certainly that moment, you felt one of those:  "What the hell am I doing?". That's most certainly self explaining.

Nice review!! Your purple as near death, be careful man! I have never ever eaten anything as hot as Buht´s, they are just insane. Not reaper, not morugas, nagas, nothing as hot as red Buht´s. Funny how that works ?! 

NorwegianChili said:
Nice review!! Your purple as near death, be careful man! I have never ever eaten anything as hot as Buht´s, they are just insane. Not reaper, not morugas, nagas, nothing as hot as red Buht´s. Funny how that works ?! 
It is funny how that works. Nagas do a real number on me as far as pain goes, but they are nowhere near as hot as a lot of other peppers I`ve eaten. I`m really hopeful about the Bhut Indian Carbon I`m growing this year. Should be a really hot one.

Sounds deadly, will keep that one on my "next year" list ;) Thanks for the tip :)

As for pain, I don't know why, but Assam grown chocolate buht´s kills my guts. I get serious pain in the upper stomach just few minutes after eating. Pain as an alien is ready to pop out. Keep up you reviews, I really enjoy watching them. I am a total fan of how you tolerate the heat like a king ;)

NorwegianChili said:
Sounds deadly, will keep that one on my "next year" list ;) Thanks for the tip :)

As for pain, I don't know why, but Assam grown chocolate buht´s kills my guts. I get serious pain in the upper stomach just few minutes after eating. Pain as an alien is ready to pop out. Keep up you reviews, I really enjoy watching them. I am a total fan of how you tolerate the heat like a king ;)
I have to admit Nigel is a badass when it comes to eating superhots that's why I think he can describe flavor and his body's reaction to the nuke he just ate,,,!

Back