• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Aaaaaahhhhhh.....Devestation

So I leave for a month and give the ole lady instructions on watering my 2 naga jolokia's, 2 tabasco's, and 2 unsprouted devil tounges. Thinking life is good, I come home from my trip to find nothing but brown little weeds in the closet. She says she did everything I asked her to. Doing my best, I hold my tounge and try to forget it. After all, I can start more seeds right? So tonight (two weeks after the fatal homecoming) i'm BBQ'n some burgers and I come back in the house to this horrific smell of bleach everywhere with the six year old holding my watering spray bottle. Turns out, she asked a friend to watch the dog and house for two day's while she left, and apparently she spilled something that absolutly had to have bleach sprayed on it with the little red bottle in the closet.:mad: So ole lady did water my plants, with bleech unintentionally. I'm not known for holding my tounge, but i'm glad I did in this case.

Oh Bugger mate.

That would make me cry.....I feel for you...but I couldn't help to giggle when you called them weeds...:lol:

She was, she swore up and down she did everything I asked. And they still died. I didnt believe her until tonight.

Back