• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Abandoned Pepper Seed Identification

Hi there.  Early this year when I sewed some of my seeds, I had approximately 5 seeds that escaped their coffee filters and amalgamated together in the corner of my starting tray.  Yes, I germinated a bunch of varieties together in the same large tray.  A couple were given away, and a few stayed with me.  I had already identified 1.  So, for now, I would like to ask for help in a possible ID.  Just to help out a bit, I will give a list of what I have started for seeds to help in identifying.

Jim Nardello, Trinidad Perfume, Hungarian Wax, Early California Wonder Bell Pepper, 7 Pod Douglah, Caribbean Red Habanero, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, Rocoto, Carolina Reaper, Bhut Jolokia, Brainstrain, and East Indian Chili.

I can safely rule out the Jim Nardello (wrong shape), Hungarian Wax (wrong color and shape), East Indian Chili (too big and wrong shape), Early California Wonder (wrong bottom shape), Rocoto (not fuzzy).  These are what I can safely exclude.

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

xSO77z9.jpg

zNxHNr2.jpg

Z0nsZnA.jpg

And that is a size 13 adult mens shoe for reference....

DJhAUmC.jpg

Ok, thank you for the quick replies.  I will retract my statement from above about me safely eliminating the Early California Wonder due to the shape.  I guess I got me a lot more learning to do.

Well, since I am growing the Early California Wonder peppers, I will have to give you that.  I looked closely at the leaves, and they are the same, and it is indeed very similar, and has also taken on more of the bell pepper looks now.  Thank you again all for your replies.

Back