• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

capsaicin Ahhhh. The massive amounts of Capsaicin Oil!

I
20130710_192323.jpg
cut in half this massive Chocolate Scorpion from Bakers Peppers. Yeah, loaded with oil!!! (Dale if you want me to take this post down please let me know.)

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Why would he want that? Have you seen the picture I took of them. :)
Never know, some people don't like it when people post a picture of their own peppers w/o permission. Hes a business owner also, just trying to be respectful of other peoples feelings.

No, I didn't see the picture you took of them

megahot said:
Never know, some people don't like it when people post a picture of their own peppers w/o permission. Hes a business owner also, just trying to be respectful of other peoples feelings.

No, I didn't see the picture you took of them
The fresh pod pictures of this type on his website are the ones I took. I as a photographer and business owner appreciate you asking! 

megahot said:

:lol: Some can object to you using their pictures, not your pictures. You took that pic. It's your pepper. You bought it.

Back