Aint no party like a fat mans party

Happy fourth of July me.

e6c2Y.jpg

Heck yes, I would recommend every beer in this picture. I sure hope you enjoyed the beer you were drinking last night amongst other things :dance:

The Porter and black and tan both look like really good beers to me! I actually really want to try them.

the black and tan is alright. Actually Yuengling makes a lager that everyone loves, but since it is made less than an hour from me, and I have drank it for 15-17 yrs, it's not a big deal to me anymore.

the black and tan is alright. Actually Yuengling makes a lager that everyone loves, but since it is made less than an hour from me, and I have drank it for 15-17 yrs, it's not a big deal to me anymore.

(read...cork sniffing BEER SNOB) :rofl:

haha yeah, I am a huge fan of Belgium ales, I only purchased one that time.

Me too, but I seem to purchase many at a time. Gets pretty expensive. Tonight I had Troeg's Mad Elf (Christmas in July), Ramstein Platinum Blonde Ale, Founder's Double Bastard, and Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout. ALL ON TAP!!! Thank you Wheebz.

Me too, but I seem to purchase many at a time. Gets pretty expensive. Tonight I had Troeg's Mad Elf (Christmas in July), Ramstein Platinum Blonde Ale, Founder's Double Bastard, and Southern Tier Creme Brulee Stout. ALL ON TAP!!! Thank you Wheebz.

Yeah it can get very expensive! Some times I walk out of the beer store and think how did I just spend $60 on beer!??!?! That is awesome, I wish I had a place like that with good beer on tap. Fresh on tap beer is epically awesome. No wonder you hang out at the bar and make your videos lol.

Back