• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

AJ! What is your fert schedual and chemical list

Come on, we need a good sticky of the times in the plants development and what name brand stuff you use.

EDIT: This is just for AJ's schedual and is not ment to detract from Sorellina's post about production ;)

He's not saying...It must be an AJ's secret and we must need Top Secret Clearance to know. It probably is heavily guarded with razor wire and laser sensors. :P ;)

pretty simple actually...

I use Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Soil, Pure Blend Pro Bloom, & Liquid Karma as directed on the containers...maybe a little less...

For the first 30 days (including seed planting date), I use a very tiny amount of superthrive then stick with the straight Botanicare routine...

It only makes sense to me that when the plants take up water to drink the should get some good food too...

1/2 Tbsp per gallon Pro Grow and Liquid Karma for seedlings, then once they move to the greenhouse, 1 Tbsp Pro Grow and 1/2 Tbsp Liquid Karma...they will get this until they are planted in 5 gallon containers, then I switch to Vigaro Liquid Concentrate 10-10-10 until flowering/fruiting, then switch to the 1 Tbsp Pro Bloom and 1 Tbsp Liquid Karma...

This is the same regimen I used last year and had some pretty good harvests...

Back