vendor Aji Joe- thanks your friend

Just wanted to hold a hand up to the man. Been a decent and sincere friend on here to me, as have others. Thanx Joe for going above and beyond the normal. Understand you had some hard times recently, sorry about that. I reckon things will be good for you in the future. what comes around, comes around. Keep up the good work. Joe and Judy, JT, must be a lucky letter.

No doubt. I've been on this board for a couple of years now and AjiJoe has really been an asset. He has single-handedly helped me get my meager seed collection off the ground with very little investment on my part. He posts regularly, sharing his knowledge and expertise with us. It was really heartbreaking to see him struggle with the loss of family in 2011. It's been really heartening to see our little online community throw their support and appreciation behind him. Here's to a better year in 2012 for all of us... CHEERS!!!

I ordered about 10 varieties from Aji Joe at the end of the 2012 season. So far i have had several seeds from each variety germinate! Black pearl, Piri Piri, Fidalga Roxa, and Giant White Habanero all germinated within the first 8 days. The Chocolate Fatalli, Jamaican Hot Chocolate, and Aji Pineapple are right behind them! I will post a few images in here later in the season when the plants are fully grown. I will definitely be ordering more from him for next season. The only thing missing is some Handgrenade Habaneros that i lost over the winter somehow. Thanks for the great seeds Joe!

Joe has helped me with advise and he sent me some seeds last year that I germed a couple but most are now 3" seedlings in this years crop!
Hes never asked for anything in return. Just gives and gives. If anyone on this board deserves some recognition, it's Joe.

Good germination, excellent and interesting selection, and damned near giving them away even when selling them.
A resource to the whole community that is appreciated by uncounted experienced and noob chileheads here and elsewhere.

Sounds like an advert, but just plain fact.

Back