• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce aji joe the seriel killer BEST HOT SAUCE EVER

i was at the bowers pepper fest and talked to aji joe he gave me a sample of his infinity pepper hot sauce it was the hottest sauce ive ever had it was the hottest sauce at whole fest it made my mouth fall off and nearly made my insides explode i'm still in pain cant wait to eat my jar i bought he is the nicest person i met but he tried to kill me :)

Joe, are they going to be selling your stuff there? I am planning on going over and doing some picking in the next week or two since I couldn't make it to the festival. Should I look for your stuff?

I picked up 3 of Joe's sauces. Infinity definitely packed the most heat but the rest of them certainly held their own. All good stuff.

It's hard to tell what is hottest at the pepper fest when everything is melting your face off repeatedly. :eek:

he sells his sauces to weaver but i got the last infinity when i got one that was hot like the rapture sauce or zombie apocolypse i would take a break for a couple mins then go back to doing what i was doing tasting sauces Uncle Joes sauce was the first thing to make me cry like a baby since i broke my right shoulder brused every bone in my arm tore a ligament in my neck and get a cucusion playing football go into the his normal checkout and next to the counnter you will see some uncle joe sauces best flavor is the wild brazil exotic the best heat is the infinity both sold out couldnt get any of his exotic grabed a few to try

Joe, are they going to be selling your stuff there? I am planning on going over and doing some picking in the next week or two since I couldn't make it to the festival. Should I look for your stuff?
yes at the store he should still have many of wares, the sauce Alex is talking about(the infinity) sold out he actually bought the last one
but i do have 2 Bhut offerings yet an aji, and a few Trinidad and hab offerings also at least i hope they will still be there many people return after the fest and buy they more did last year so get there as soon as you can, you may be able to call and ask them to hold you a jar or two you can tell them your my friend

ps the wild Brazil harvest failed this year due to too much rain and his seed failed to germinate, therefore i could not make the wild Brazil exotic this year XC was lucky enough to grab the last my friend had at his store

thanks your friend Joe

thanks so much Xs for the compliment/shout out, i love making people happy with my sauce even if they do come close to death to achieve it LOL :lol:
ya know that euphoria that comes shortly before?? at least some say there is :lol:

it may have tore you up pretty good but you really took it like a man and you came back for more, you did try a few of my other sauce as well so +1 to you :dance:

but then ya gotta wonder about people who almost die from something and yet do it again whats wrong with this picture??, just joking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i have nothing to say i do it to

thanks Seth glad you like them and justaguy your tongue wrapper sauce is great but it fried the living crap out of my lips :eek: :eek: :eek:
thanks again to all my friend your friend Joe

justaguy your tongue wrapper sauce is great but it fried the living crap out of my lips :eek: :eek: :eek:
Had to return the favor. While there at the fest your sauce didn't really burn me, but I was snacking on chocolate bhuts while picking....Seth can testify to that stupidity....so no sauce was burning me, but Saturday morning after spraying the toilet with liquid nitrogen to cool it down I prepped some lunch and then your sauce burnt my mouth good. Your nice simple labels are deceiving. :hell: :dance: :hell:

i didnt know that i grabbed the last jar of wild brazil exotic 6 months ago even my little 4 year old sister ennjoyed it on i only got a couple of chips in the sauce before it was gone just had a little bit of your habanero garlic burnt my lips but not enogh heat flavor was great though havnt tried your aji supreme yet will though gonna use that infinity to wake for classes tomaro

Had to return the favor. While there at the fest your sauce didn't really burn me, but I was snacking on chocolate bhuts while picking....Seth can testify to that stupidity....so no sauce was burning me, but Saturday morning after spraying the toilet with liquid nitrogen to cool it down I prepped some lunch and then your sauce burnt my mouth good. Your nice simple labels are deceiving. :hell: :dance: :hell:
ouch ringsting!!!

yes you got me back a little

thanks again your friend joe

i didnt know that i grabbed the last jar of wild brazil exotic 6 months ago even my little 4 year old sister ennjoyed it on i only got a couple of chips in the sauce before it was gone just had a little bit of your habanero garlic burnt my lips but not enogh heat flavor was great though havnt tried your aji supreme yet will though gonna use that infinity to wake for classes tomaro
yup you sure did get the last one but at that time i didnt know it would be the last one until nest year

give the others a try if you want

my friend still has what was left from the festy at his store, but o[please save Jayt some hes on his way :lol:

thanks your friend Joe

Back