for-sale ajijoe has Peach Bhut seeds for sale

Last year I planted a Yellow Bhut plant at a friends house so I could get some seed stock from it. When the pods on it matured they were a yellowish orange with red highlights similar to the coloration of a peach. I don't know if these are the same type peppers that ajijoe has or not, but if it is they are good tasting peppers with very decent heat.

Alan

Last year I planted a Yellow Bhut plant at a friends house so I could get some seed stock from it. When the pods on it matured they were a yellowish orange with red highlights similar to the coloration of a peach. I don't know if these are the same type peppers that ajijoe has or not, but if it is they are good tasting peppers with very decent heat.

Alan
no these where genuinly peach colored,elongated and very bumpy, if i did not miss my guess yours where smooth with not too many bumps right?? as for taste im not too sure they ended up in some sauce i made, they had decent heat from what i found with the sauce i made about the same as any bhut

HELLO ALL IM NOW OUT OF PEACH BHUT UNTIL ABOUT SEPTEMBER SOMETHING
I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHEN I GET MORE, IM ABLE TO FILL ALL ORDER THAT ARE IN NOW AS OF 7/15/11
THANKS TO ALL

YOUR FRIEND JOE

Peach Bhut
Black Bhut
Yellow Bhut
White Bhut

10 years ago noone even knew of any Bhut with an "h". Funny that Bhuts mutate so much more than say - jalapeƱos. I'd love peach, black, yellow and white japs.

MrArboc, you forgot the Purple Bhut too. lol.

Some pictures from AjiJoe:

Peach Habalokia (C. chin)

PEACHHABALOKIA.jpg

peachhablokia.jpg

Peach Bhut Jolokia (C. chin) - SWEET LOOKING IMO - VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS STRAIN

peachbhutjolokia.jpg

thanks chris for the favor they do look great
!!!
hopefully mine will be true i have three plants two are very full of pods but there green yet im looking forward to getting more of these seeds into the hands of members who will perpetuate this strain and many of the others i sold

i know at times there is scepticism over the sale and labeling of such strains but i just cant help it there so darn interesting!~!

again thanks your friend Joe

hello to all
i have PEACH BHUT JOLOKIA SEEDS
i posted this because for some strange reason i cant edit my AJIJOE'S SUPER SEEDS SALE post i will add them to the list later if i can

they will be 10 for a $1.00 (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST)

SORRY ALL OUT DUE TO ALMOST OVERWHELMING INTEREST I CAN AND WILL FILL ALL ORDERS UP TO 7/15/11
I WILL BE GETTING MORE AROUND MID SEPTEMBER

THANKS TO ALL WHO ORDERED
thanks your friend Joe
WHAT A TEASE!!!!!!! are these the same as the yellow bhuts?

ha!I was afraid of that , I can see right now that I'm going to have double the amount of 3 gal pots and plots for next year!
thanks JUSTAGUY

and GNSLNGR i also have another tease for ya!! even though the unknown Habs appear to to be yellow in the pic they are turning white!! and to further prove this im going to leave some on and photo them again when there ready better get those pots ready im here to help!! also they have a yellow 7 pot gene, they where supposed to be yellow 7 pot :onfire: :dance: :dance:

thanks your friend Joe

i'm interested in some PEACH BHUT JOLOKIA SEEDS ,if you have any in Sept. and also any other seed you may have i'm close over here in Toms River NJ
thanks
Bill

i anticipated a large desire for these seeds so i posted all info on my thread except for paypal info contact me for that
this was to save a little work , i would have alot more typing to do if i didnt

go to
Marketplace under seeds/hot peppers the thread is called ajijoe's super seed sale
all info and list are there thanks your friend Joe

Back