food ajijoe's hot pepper bruchetta

this was so simple, i didnt have much in the house but what i had was alot of hot peppers(GO FIGURE)

i started by melting butter in some olive oil lets just say i didnt measure anything so please bear with me
this is a great way to utilize your hot peppers
i started cutting up some biker billy jalapenos and some aji yellow i took one large dried new Mex chile and put it in the oil,butter mix to start them softening
after a few minutes i added the peppers,onions,fresh garlic clove, cracked tri-color pepper a tsp of sugar

i took a cookie sheet and 4 slices of whole wheat bread then i took a few pre cooked ravioli's (cheese spinach type) and put them on the bread
after the peppers and onions where ready i put them on the bread with the ravioli's i topped it with a little vodka sauce and backed it in the oven for about 15 minutes at 400 degrees
you could add cheese if you wish (i didnt have any but it was so good i didnt miss it)
you can use your favorite hot peppers in the place of what i used and for those who cant take the heat use sweet peppers instead

this was the second time i tried this, i love it so much im going to keep making it

if anyone tries it please let me know what you thinks

THANKS YOUR FRIEND AJIJOE

Back