AlabamaJacks Exotic Superhots Registered With The State of Texas

Well, I suppose I finally took the plunge and am now legal to sell plants in the State of Texas. I got my tax number this morning.

My first attempt at selling plants/seedlings will be at First Monday Trade Days in Weatherford, Texas, 3/4 April 2009.

I am excited and scared at the same time...I just want to sell some pepper plants locally to get a feel for the business...

So AJ, any other events planned for the future? Either for plants or anything else nice and spicy? I'd be up for a drive from Dallas!

just Trinidad Scorpion pods for about the next couple of months...will be harvesting every 2-3 weeks until first frost in late November...

As would I...but I'm already here in FTW. I'm smoking a batch of savinas and bhuts right now...and being the stellar dumb ass that I am...I seeded the savinas, then got in a hurry, and didn't seed the bhuts for next season. DOH!

So...whatcha got?

I think I have some Bhut seeds...they are from last year but I had above 90% germination for them..

just Trinidad Scorpion pods for about the next couple of months...will be harvesting every 2-3 weeks until first frost in late November...

I think I have some Bhut seeds...they are from last year but I had above 90% germination for them..

I've nver tried the t-scorp...I'd love to give it a go. As for the bhuts, I still have enough fresh ones to get the seeds...or at least I know now where I can get fresh ones, so maybe I'll harvest the seeds, and dry them out for flaking.

congrats
clap.gif

good luck with your new bussines

Looky what my neighbor found at Central Market...he called to ask if I wanted them...obviously I said HELL YES. And look who they're from. I took a chunk out of one for a taste/heat test...CHEESE ON RICE THESE BASTARDS ARE HOT.

254614_1828056194986_1647752299_1511779_6486104_n.jpg

Great flavor...not as citrus[y] as I thought they would be...had a deep, earthy, peppery flavor...very little sweetness, and NO bitterness at all! This is going to pair well with black pepper, parsley, celery salt, and garlic powder. Me thinks this may be the perfect super hot for fish...FINALLY!

Back