• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

pest All my peppers are suffering from this white powdery stuff, need help!

Hello all, I am sorry if this has been posted before but it's hard to look for something you don't know what it is.
I live in south Florida and I have been growing peppers for two years, started indoors as I lived in a condo and then outside when I moved. All of my peppers have suffered from the same pest. I've used neem oil and the sticky yellow traps but it just gets worse and worse as you can see in the pictures. Any idea what this is and how to combat it.
Img_2022_06_24_07_30_41.jpeg
PXL_20220624_113024670.jpg
PXL_20220623_121624055.jpg

That's a whitefly infestation. And it's bad. I would personally use Dr bronners unscented Castile soap. Mix 1 table spoon to a quart of water and then spray spray spray.

The fatty acids in the Castile soap kill soft body insects such as whitefly and aphids and will not harm the plants.

Last edited:
That's a whitefly infestation. And it's bad. I would personally use Dr bronners unscented Castile soap. Mix 1 table spoon to a quart of water and then spray spray spray.

The fatty acids in the Castile soap kill soft body insects such as whitefly and aphids and will not harm the plants.
Screenshot_20220625-150239.png

I got this and sprayed and nothing happened, do you think I would have better look with Castile soap?

Back