all ready looking forward to next year

my first year growing super hot peppers is closing fast. grew just red bhuts this year. and im already looking forward to next year looks like I will be growing between 9 and 12 different super hot types next year thanks  to some vary vary generous people on here. im so looking forward to 2014 it will not be here fast enough........... hurry hurry april 2014.......................

Yea, what is your grow list lookin like?

In ground or pots? 

I am looking to put somewhere between 75 and 150 in the ground.  I am gonna be expanding my grow space, but it is gonna depend on how much of my lawn I wanna tear up....I always start low and when I realize that I wanna grow EVERYTHING my list blows up!  You say a dozen now....we shall see if you can stick to that! lol!

my grow list for 2014

Carolina reaper
Trinidad scorpion moruga
Trinidad scorpion butch t
bubble gum 7 pot
jays peach bhut-scorpion
red brain strain
red billy boy douglah
scotch bonnet moa
red bhut
7 pot primo
7 pot barackpore

and a few others all will be grown in the ground....................................

Nice list! I'm like you i can't wait. LOL! My list is gonna be a good one too but i can't decide what to grow. I have a few cool varieties on the list that made the cut already. Think I'm gonna have to sit down and make a master list and choose from there. Problem is I'm so indecisive idk how I'll get it done.

So far my list is

Tepin x lemon drop ff2
Brazilian starfish
Aji lemon
Aji pineapple
Trinidad sweets
Bbg7
Douglah x ts f5
Red dog
Chocolate nagabrain f1
Red bhutlah
Jonah x butch t
Brazilian ghost
Brainstrain hybrid
Burmese naga
Cornish naga
Chocolate barrackpore
Red and Yellow butch t
Red and yellow brainstrain
Red and Yellow infinity
Red, yellow, chocolate moruga
Red, yellow, chocolate douglah

smileyguy697 said:
Nice list! I'm like you i can't wait. LOL! My list is gonna be a good one too but i can't decide what to grow. I have a few cool varieties on the list that made the cut already. Think I'm gonna have to sit down and make a master list and choose from there. Problem is I'm so indecisive idk how I'll get it done.

So far my list is

Tepin x lemon drop ff2
Brazilian starfish
Aji lemon
Aji pineapple
Trinidad sweets
Bbg7
Douglah x ts f5
Red dog
Chocolate nagabrain f1
Red bhutlah
Jonah x butch t
Brazilian ghost
Brainstrain hybrid
Burmese naga
Cornish naga
Chocolate barrackpore
Red and Yellow butch t
Red and yellow brainstrain
Red and Yellow infinity
Red, yellow, chocolate moruga
Red, yellow, chocolate douglah
that's a nice list.....................................

I don't think I'm going to do any super hots next year.  They are just too much for me.  I'll be going with regular hot and lots of sweet peppers, 
that I can utilize more.  I have a lot of seeds that are 3- 4 years old that I'm going to try and germinate next year.

Im excited about the red dog. I only have 4 seeds tho.. Hope i can get them to pop!
roper2008 said:
I don't think I'm going to do any super hots next year.  They are just too much for me.  I'll be going with regular hot and lots of sweet peppers, 
that I can utilize more.  I have a lot of seeds that are 3- 4 years old that I'm going to try and germinate next year.
I thought about growing some edible stuff too. Lol.. I can't put a dent in what i have now. Lol

Back