• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

All things chicken by nature...

Let me just start by saying, I cannot believe there isn't a chicken thread here. I'll fix that!

Opening my mail today, I found a care package from Mr. Romy. The sheer heat of the box inspired me to go crazy on a pack of massive boneless skinless chicken breasts sitting in my freezer...

So I took one, butterflied it, stuffed it with Colby Jack cheese, spinach, chopped garlic, and a particularly mean looking red pepper that looked like a blockhead brain. Chucked it in the oven for about 20 minutes at 375 then sprinkled some shredded colby on it as I let it set for its 15 minutes before annihilation, and take a look at what came out...

10347397_10202322123121171_9132691751915050246_n.jpg

This chicken right here looks like one of the foodimals on Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2! I almost thought it was going to eat me before I got a chance to eat him!

See what you made me do Jamie?  :fireball:

cool i found this thread cause i had no idea where i was going to post this.  way too much booze was enjoyed but no picks.  was going to be a big ass burrito but to much cooking and couldnt roll the shell.  so here she is.

this was leftover moroccan chicken ripped up with some rice a raw egg and lots of frwsh garlic and powdered garlic. i crap load of valentinos some a1 sauce some sicmix powder and lucky dog black.and lots of cheddar inside and out. a little lettuce just to get all my nutrients ;)

cut in half and threw some ranch dressing on top just for good measure

Back