• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Amazing forum

Hi guys,

So less than a month ago I signed up for an account here as I have always loved chilli but only recently thought about growing them, I live in perth WA and we have very warm temps even through winter so hopefully it's a great place to grow, anyway I digress.

I had been browsing the forums, just finding my way around and checking it all out and I noticed a post from filmost about sending seeds out, I thought that they would have all been gone and the fact that he lives in Singapore and I in perth that there would be no chance of getting any, well one quick PM later and he very very kindly agreed to send over some seeds.

I'm just blown away with the generosity of that, not once was covering postage mentioned or any question of reimbursement and I'm happy to report that the seeds made it through the Australian customs which are very very strict :-)

I can't wait to get these in next season and I'd like to thank filmost for his very kind and generous deed of helping me get into growing, I really am looking forward to being a more active member of the forum once I've got some more to contribute.

uFmpviF.jpg

I agree. What a great place this is indeed. Good luck with the grow, your now hooked and don't even know it! Lots of growers on here from WA.

YAY.

Another Aussie.

Heap loads of Aussie's on this forum.

Y'all be some chile growin' and eaten fools.

We like that round here.

I've been pulled in to the thp community myself. Just States browsing and interested in hot peppers and hot everything and then boom. It turns into an addiction almost lol.. I can browse the forum for hours everyday. Great place!

I've been pulled in to the thp community myself. Just States browsing and interested in hot peppers and hot everything and then boom. It turns into an addiction almost lol.. I can browse the forum for hours everyday. Great place!

Yeah no doubt, I was told by my better half today that peppers have gone from a hobby to an obsession.
Welcome Alimac!

Back