• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Amazon strikes again

Well, first year growing peppers. Bought "reaper" seeds off amazon.. Nobody told me about THP! Lol.. anyway, clearly this isnt a reaper. After a summer of care we have habanero of some sort, im guessing

http://postimg.org/image/4piu0j36b/

since this lesson learned, i now have a large assortment of seeds from quality sources. Ordered last night from pepperlover.com .. got seeds from puckerbutt. Harvested my own seeds from various pods.. worse things could happen then being suprised with habs i suppose, but seeds direct got a scathing review. Hopefully the next new chilihead to come along will see it and avoid it. Tried to include THP in my review, but it was rejected until i removed it. Oh well, i tried. First round for next season have been planted. White bhuts, reapers, naga vipers, 7 pot browns, peters, yellow brain strain... little early, but i couldnt help myself. Thank god for grow lights and an understanding woman

Well, put a review of the seller in the Vendor Vault, with the name of the seller in the title, so when others search, they will find it here. Maybe a title something like "Seeds Direct, an Amazon Store."

Yeah there are worse things than a hab.  I'm starting to get to the point where I want more pepper flavor than normally tolerable with superhots so I find habs better for cooking, using more of them.  If it still needs to be hotter then there's always hot sauce.

O got the seeds direct orange habanero as well a few years back. I wish amazon would do something. I never used to look at them like ebay but.....

I thought about an email to amazon itself about the business they are losing by gaining a bad name on bum seed distributors. Then i decided they probably dont care

Back