Another box of peppers from Romy6 has landed

In this box there are Barrackpores, Madballz, Yellow Primos, Damn Large Brain Strains, Large Yellow 7-pots and a whole host of complete insanity. 

Oh, I forgot to mention. There is also a true to the real phenotype Carolina Reaper, gulp........

Here is a short but extremely silly video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=I2mj8k4MFhU

I`d love to claim mad skills, but I can`t. It`s a template in Final Cut Pro X. 

It did make me giggle like a schoolgirl, though!!!

Mine arrived today also, but I don't have a video  :mope: ....Awesome heat, Jamie!! Thanks again and I'll go slink away now...

Oh! The smoked Douglah powder is scorchingly good!

mine came today as well...

ask for madball pod.. and got these...
thanks romy... this time ill record me eating the bhut hybrid whole..with the camera facing me this time...

llast time i forgot to hit the reverse button and recorded a chair

lucilanga said:

By the way how did you identify the pods ?

You seen the things this guy eats?  He better know what he's putting in there!
Nigel, I couldn't help but notice the parrot had enough sense to decline the offer to share your booty! :) 

cone9 said:

You seen the things this guy eats?  He better know what he's putting in there!
Nigel, I couldn't help but notice the parrot had enough sense to decline the offer to share your booty! :) 

Yes, we need to know what he's eating in case we want to add it to our growlist.

Our Yellow Nape Amazon, Poulet, has more sense than I do, which I freely admit, isn`t difficult. She wasn`t too interested in any of the pods, even though she doesn`t have any capsaicin receptors.

My avatar is a St Lucia Amazon parrot, which is my favourite species. My Wife and I have 20 parrots, mostly endangered ones we rescued from various situations. We have some pairs and any babies go to friends or people with captive breeding programs in the USA. 

Nigel said:
Our Yellow Nape Amazon, Poulet, has more sense than I do, which I freely admit, isn`t difficult. She wasn`t too interested in any of the pods, even though she doesn`t have any capsaicin receptors.

Yes, but I had to ignore that lest I compromise the humor in my joke!

My avatar is a St Lucia Amazon parrot, which is my favourite species. My Wife and I have 20 parrots, mostly endangered ones we rescued from various situations. We have some pairs and any babies go to friends or people with captive breeding programs in the USA. 

More power to you, Nigel.  Twenty parrots is a lot of work - good of you to be willing to take on that responsibly.   We have a rescued weimaraner.  She was terribly neurotic when we got her at 18 months.  It took her about 8 months to come around to all of us but now(at age 8 years) she is the most amazing, loving dog!   

Nice work with your Weimaraner, I`ve heard they can be a bit neurotic. We have 2 big rescue dogs as well!!! One is now 12 and has always been easy and wonderful and 100lbs. The other is a Swiss Mountain Dog/cross that was badly abused. We got him at around 2 1/2 and it took probably 2 years before he was easy and comfortable. He is the strongest 85lb dog I`ve ever come across and by far the most stubborn. Suits me perfectly  :)

The Swiss Mountain Dog is a beautiful breed.  We watched one grow up a couple summers back(I was unfamiliar with them prior to that).  He belonged to a family who's son played baseball with my youngest son so the dog visited at the games often - very friendly dog.  Alex frequently goes with us to games - it's the only time she sits on my lap.   I think she gets bored and crawls up; "Dad...let's go home now".  There I sit, in a lawn chair with a 55 lb weim on my lap.  I have to look around her head to see the game.

Back