• Do you need help identifying a đŸŒ¶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? đŸ€§
    Then ask in Identification.

pests Another bug I.D

20130719_113838.jpg
These things are tiny sorry, its the best picture I could get.

I found them on one of my small pepper plants that wasn't doing so hot to begin with I also saw a few damn aphids.

The picture taken was on an apartment plant, they were bigger on the apartment plant and easier to see then the ones on my pepper plant, but same bug. I'm sure they are a pest of some sort.

Hard to tell from the photo but they might just be aphid "skins". When you get a big colony of aphids they shed their exoskeletons everywhere. Do they move when you poke them?

theghostpepperstore said:
Hard to tell from the photo but they might just be aphid "skins". When you get a big colony of aphids they shed their exoskeletons everywhere. Do they move when you poke them?
Ya know, that might be a good possibility, I haven't checked to see if they move, but I think they actually might move, I think I remember them moving around. I will have to check to be sure

Never seen white aphids before. There are aphids on my plants and they are green and look more like aphids to me. Guess there are different kinds or colors of aphids. I do know the aphids have been bad here this yr. Die aphids die!!!! Thanks for the replies.

megahot said:
Never seen white aphids before. There are aphids on my plants and they are green and look more like aphids to me. Guess there are different kinds or colors of aphids. I do know the aphids have been bad here this yr. Die aphids die!!!! Thanks for the replies.

There are 4, 400 different types of aphids

Back