Another Damnburger! (pics)

I don't remember who coined that phrase last thread, but I like it!

For those easily offended, please look away now. This is 7oz of pure sex on a plate:

3370902655_1a193f02bf.jpg

+

3371723788_fdf829da6b.jpg

=

3371724138_0dbe1c7be3_b.jpg

You know I have to admit, someone else sold me on this, if the meat is good enough and well seasoned, and the roll is buttered and grilled, a burger can stand alone and be terrific. Wow checkout that run-on-sentence!

I love burgers...but I just have to do something else to them.

like stuff them...with what? anything your heart deisres.

Bacon and blue cheese

Cheddar and peppers

bacon,peppers and cheese

I figured you'd like the Primanti Bros version living in Pittsburgh. I know I sure do (when I get there).

It's not bad looking, I like more of a char on mine, that black crust that tastes oh so good, when it's browned it's not quite there... charred with red center... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yes I am drunk, but I still know burgers. :lol:

thehotpepper.com said:
It's not bad looking, I like more of a char on mine, that black crust that tastes oh so good, when it's browned it's not quite there... charred with red center... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yes I am drunk, but I still know burgers. :lol:

Living in an apartment I try to walk the fine line between searing/charring something well and smoking out my whole house lol. But I totally agree with you.

Chef Jimmie said:
I do enjoy a Primanti Bros now and then. Its a must have food in Da'Burgh

Time for a de-rail/hijack.....Funny you should mention them, they've got a place in Fort Lauderdale, and the funny thing part is it's the absolute BEST pizza in all of Florida. Period.

Sickmont said:
Time for a de-rail/hijack.....Funny you should mention them, they've got a place in Fort Lauderdale, and the funny thing part is it's the absolute BEST pizza in all of Florida. Period.

I do like their Pizza!

Simple yet look great....

I would cook the meat a little more, but that's just me....I don't like my meat still mooing....;)

moyboy said:
Simple yet look great....

I would cook the meat a little more, but that's just me....I don't like my meat still mooing....;)

You know us yanks moy. We like it on the rare side...so you can still see where the jockey was slappin' it!

Cheers, TB.

Txclosetgrower said:
Living in an apartment I try to walk the fine line between searing/charring something well and smoking out my whole house lol. But I totally agree with you.

I used to have to open all the windows and set up a few fans when i lived in an apartment just to do some blackened grouper. But the b.s. was totally worth it. Oh, yeah, if you share some with your neighbors and they're very unlikely to bitch about the smoke.

Sickmont said:
I used to have to open all the windows and set up a few fans when i lived in an apartment just to do some blackened grouper. But the b.s. was totally worth it. Oh, yeah, if you share some with your neighbors and they're very unlikely to bitch about the smoke.

Haha I have a ritual to prepare my apartment for such an event.

1) Apply smoke-detector sock condom
2) open balcony door & front door to create "wind tunnel"
3) set up box fan to pull air from kitchen to living room
4) drink a beer

But yeah around here I practically live in Mexico so I know for a fact my neighbors don't care. I don't complain about the bumping Tejano music, they don't complain about the crazy gringo who smokes out the 2nd floor. :lol:

I was smoking a pork shoulder on my terrace once and I went into the hallway and the neighbor thought the building was on fire. He said "I'm thinking about taking my TV and running." :lol: Then I got a letter that I couldn't BBQ anymore. I don't live there anymore!

thehotpepper.com said:
I was smoking a pork shoulder on my terrace once and I went into the hallway and the neighbor thought the building was on fire. He said "I'm thinking about taking my TV and running." :lol: Then I got a letter that I couldn't BBQ anymore. I don't live there anymore!

tsk. tsk. tsk. BBQ went the way of the white buffalo and dinosaur.

:TB sheds a tear:

:blows nose in paper towel:

:whips out zippo, sets it on fire:

:sets off smoke alarm:

:Mrs. Blues smacks TB upside head:

Cheers, TB.

Back