• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Another Seed Giveaway Contest

Another Seed Giveaway contest

Some of you know my other main hobby is golf.  Don't get to play so much anymore, but still have a handicap and received an update email for the handicap organization the other day that gave me another idea for a giveaway.  For those unfamiliar, golf handicap indexes are to the nearest tenth. 

For example a scratch golfer has an index of 0.0 - where someone at the other end of the range may have a 36.0 handicap.   So first one to guess my latest handicap index or the closest by contest end time will win 44 varieties of seeds.  Most packs will have 30 - 100 seeds or more in them.

US only on this one.

Contest will end Sunday at 9:30 PM CST if no one can get it on the number.   Make sure you guess with a decimal (9.9, 18.3, 27.2) for example.

Heres the seeds in this contest:

7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow
7 Pot Bubblegum Chocolate Elongated
7 Pot Bubblegum Red
7 Pot Jonah
7 Pot Primo
7JPN
Aji Ahuachapan
Aji Cito
Aji Lemon Drop
Aji Omnicolor
Aji Pineapple
Bahamian Goat
Beni Highlands
Bhut Jolokia Caramel
Bhut Jolokia Orange Copenhagen
Bhutlah Chocolate (PL)
Bhutlah Red X (Ripened to caramel/brown, much hotter than the chocolate PL strain)
Billy Boy Douglah Yellow
Billy Goat
Black Hungarian
Black Scorpion's Tongue
Chiero Roxa
Congo Trinidad Giant Yellow
Devil's Brain
Devil's Horn
Fatalii Gourmet Jigsaw
Habanero Black Stinger
Habanero Chocolate
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Jay's Ghost Scorpion Peach
Jonah's Yellow Brain
MA Daisy Cutter Yellow
Naga Peach
Naga Viper
Nagabrains Red
SB7J
Scotch Bonnet MOA
Scotch Bonnet MOA Red
Scotch Bonnet MOA Red X (yellow, great off pheno, very big pods I liked these better than all the other MOAs I grew)
Tepin X Lemon Drop F4
Thai Orange Large
Tiger Teeth
Trinidad Scorpion Long SR
Urfa Biber

IMG_20151217_154239989_zpsvc44ffnx.jpg

I don't need seeds & I don't know anything about golf handicaps, but let's see... 12.8. I do play with my dad & brother once a year and am horrible. I shoot around 110. 

Incidentally, for some reason, I crumbled up some pieces of dried Reaper/Primo with bare hands in my dinner and 45 minutes later, scratched deep in my eye. I'm winking (and crying out of one eye) as I type this. :)

Great giveaway!!!

Back