• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Another What is this:

Found these at the grocery store in with the Habs. Thicker wall, larger, flatter chile with much milder heat. Along the lines of a wax or poblano. What do you think they are?

Orangehabs_zpsf5614a88.jpg

Well, the two on the bottom are habs, I mean the four on top of course. Thanks

I am guessing they are probably some hybrid/cross polinated product, but I thought I'd post it to see if it was an easily identifiable variety. I got about a pound of them and they should be nice in the hot sauce with the Habs.

Buzzman19 said:
The chili in my avatar are "Orange Thai Chili"  I am growing them this year, I have only ever grew red Thai chili's before, acquired some seeds in a trade and had them shipped from Thailand!  :)

Jealous

I love Thai
Ooooo
I wonder what a jalapeno stuffed with a serrano stuffed with a Thai stuffed with a Prik kee nu would be like. (Hummm)

Rymerpt said:
Jealous

I love Thai
Ooooo
I wonder what a jalapeno stuffed with a serrano stuffed with a Thai stuffed with a Prik kee nu would be like. (Hummm)

I also have a Thai x Jalapeno pepper seeds, have two plants growing of that.  That should be interesting!   

We could work out a trade if you're interested.  The Thai chili are fast growers so still plenty of time left on those for starting seedlings. 

Back