• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Antallaise Caribbean

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

Great looking team. I would reach for either one in a home defense situation. LOL Love to hear what you think if the Antallaise Caribbean flavor. They were on my list to grow this year as they were on a list I had ranking them in the top 5 for best flavor. They ended up getting cut from my list at the last minute when I got the AISPES seeds so now I am wondering how they rate in your overall hierarchy of pepper flavors.

great looking pod and shell! :)
Thanks Mate

Great looking team. I would reach for either one in a home defense situation. LOL Love to hear what you think if the Antallaise Caribbean flavor. They were on my list to grow this year as they were on a list I had ranking them in the top 5 for best flavor. They ended up getting cut from my list at the last minute when I got the AISPES seeds so now I am wondering how they rate in your overall hierarchy of pepper flavors.
The flavour is excellent, really strong fruity flavour and the heat is quite surprising too, when I cut it open there was oil all over the inside. But yes the flavour is one of the best yet this season.

Nice pod. I had one of those growing last year and loved the flavor. Hopefully it swamps you with pods. :)

They are really prolific plants, just covered in pods, just the kind you want.

Back