• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Any good canadian/us sauces?

My little brother is in Canada at the moment and he's coming home this week... are there any sauces I should make him bring home for me?? he's already said he's found franks red hot sauce (that he loves apparently!) but I'm wondering if there are any other.. better.. sauces i can get him to grab for me :)

That is so broad, give me a little more. Like how hot, flavors, extract or not, etc. Funny that he likes Frank's, they just about give that away here. It's like $1.69 US for a 16oz bottle.

I was gonna say to make sure he puts all the goodies in the Checked Baggage and not try to take them as carry on, but since he's in Canada, I don't know if that's an issue for his travels. I tried to take a couple bottles in a Carry On bag and that (notniceword) TSA put them in the trash.

When is his departure, I could ship something up to him if we have 4-5 days. It would need to post tomorrow....Saturday, our time.

he flies out tuesday night so probably not enough time but thanks for the offer :) i know its a broad question... but just wondering if there's anything special i should try... it would need to be something he can pick up easily.. i'm not too fussed to be honest, just thought there might be something special :)

look at the drooling devil line from uncle big its all canadian.

www.droolingdevil.com
[video=youtube;njd4kl1jgyw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njd4kl1jgyw[/video]

nova can attest to this one being good... neil had to ground him from the bottle

thanks N_FF.. that mustard one looks cool :) he's in whistler so i dont know if he's gonna find a place that sells it but i've asked him to take a look.

whats his airport... ill get a map from there to the places

Grey-AlbertaFinal1250.jpg
Alberta

Some Like It Hot
432- 10th Street NE
Calgary, Alberta
(403) 735-6022

Talk to Sam or Jamil, they are great people and the force behind the Hatari brand. They will get you whatever you need.​
Blackfoot Farmers Market
5600- 11 Street SE
Calgary, Alberta
Hours of Operation​
Saturday:10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.​

Whistler is just up the road!

Sheesh, Mel, with one more day, I could have totally got him set up! It's possible, but pushing it to get something up there by Tuesday.

Just tell him to go to the store and buy stuff he doesn't recognize. It's all an adventure anyway~~~

Darnit! I could have totally got something up there!!!!!!!!!

Back