• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

any input please

the new set of leafs doesnt look good, they look like they drying out, this is my bhut on my aerogarden,i dont know if its because of the light because its to close or not

2012-03-25190959.jpg

Thats what mine also look like in the Aerogarden when they get too close to the light. Pinch it of and raise the hood

just a "heads up" but you need to change from the original nutrients in order to get fruit. Got lots of flowers but they all dropped until I switched to ghe nutes.

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/26019-growing-hot-peppers-in-an-aerogarden/ is my setup

In order to get the flowers to produce I had to go to:
1 gal water.
1/4 tbl spoon grow
1/4 tbl spoon micro
1½ tbl spoon bloom

Thats what mine also look like in the Aerogarden when they get too close to the light. Pinch it of and raise the hood

just a "heads up" but you need to change from the original nutrients in order to get fruit. Got lots of flowers but they all dropped until I switched to ghe nutes.

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/26019-growing-hot-peppers-in-an-aerogarden/ is my setup

In order to get the flowers to produce I had to go to:
1 gal water.
1/4 tbl spoon grow
1/4 tbl spoon micro
1½ tbl spoon bloom

I have the deluxe aerogarden and im already on my max height...im using the regular nute for aero and I mix it with my other hydro nutes...u think I can make.my bhut like to branch out instead of keep gettin tall

I have the deluxe aerogarden and im already on my max height...im using the regular nute for aero and I mix it with my other hydro nutes...u think I can make.my bhut like to branch out instead of keep gettin tall
Sure you can make it! My naga made it, it branched and passed the hood completely now. I did this by some pinching to make it branch.
I hate to pinch off a tall bit, but you will get a much better plant in the end, especially in the aerograden since height is an issue there.

Sure you can make it! My naga made it, it branched and passed the hood completely now. I did this by some pinching to make it branch.
I hate to pinch off a tall bit, but you will get a much better plant in the end, especially in the aerograden since height is an issue there.

Ok...they grow so fast, I just sowed them feb 1st,it took 10days for all 7 to sprout..after they sprouted they went crazy from growing almost 1nch every night

Back