Any one Using Rock Dust?

First of all, I am new to the Pepper growing thing, but have been a chilli head since I was a kid, I am located in Canada,most places that ship fresh peppers don't ship to canada probably due to customs.so I am going to grow my own and get as many people interested in growing peppers.

I was wondering if anyone is using rock dust, the product I found here is stuff called Gaia Green glacial rock dust. doing my research I have found articles and videos saying fruits and vegetables are more tasty and the soils and plants thrive better due to the remineralization of the soil. just curious if anyone has had experience with this stuff. I was reading up on it and it sounds pretty good, and it makes perfect sense to me to use it.

Just curious to what people are doing this year in their Pepper gardens, also this place is the most informative place I have encountered to date for knowledge. And to all the other new growers, you are not alone and if we do not succeed try again until we do.

"I have not failed. I have found 10,000 ways that wont work" Thomas Edison...

Good for depleted soils, or custom mix.

If you can pick it up at a retailer.

For me, less than $20 for the bag, more than $50 to ship it.

Azomite is one of my favorite amendments.... between azomite, gypsum, and worm castings you pretty much have it covered.

Back