for-sale Any plants for sale?

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am again in possible need of a few plants. I was wondering if anyone has a couple to spare. Any 7's, TS's, Bhuts, or Nagas. I'll pay shipping and packaging and more if needed. Thanks a ton. If not it's all good and thanks anyway.

I will have quite a few ready for shipping this week. I have yellow 7s, red 7s, trinidad douglahs, Bhut Jolokia, Yellow Bhut, Chocolate Bhut(will be about another 2 weeks til ready) Red Savinas, Big Sun Scotch Bonnets, Jamaican Red, Yellow, and Chocolate Scotch Bonnets, Bih Jolokia Green Strain, Bishops Crown, White Habanero, Chocolate Habanero, Dorset Naga, and I have a larger variety that will be ready in 3-4 weeks. Ill actually have them up on my site sometime in the next day or so, but send me a pm and we can work something out. I have flat rate shipping boxes and all the supplies to get em there safely and they are all healthy. I have them growing right now indoors with my setup, so they will have to be hardened off, or I can expose them to the sun some before shipping with a shade cover.

Hope this helps. I have pictures of them I can post later when I get to the house if youd like.

Back