trade Anybody in the USVI or Puerto Rico have seeds to sell/trade?

Hi everybody.

I'm looking for someone in my area that can sell or trade seeds. Looking for pretty much anything I guess. Hopefully I'll have some white Habs and Butch T seeds to trade soon.

Let me know if you're in the neighborhood!

Hi Cowboy,

I'm not in your area, but was on St. John in early May. I went to Josephine's in Coral Bay, the only fresh produce grower on the island I could find, and picked up a couple of different chiles, a slim red cayenne type and an orange habanero type. Saved the seeds, which I can share with you. Apart from that, I've got seeds saved from several varieties I grew last year, mostly hot ones.

We took the ferry from Cruz Bay to Jost Van Dyke for a day trip and spent a few hours at The Soggy Dollar and Foxy's. Best day of our vacation! If I can help you out, get in touch.

Cheers, Tom

Good deal, we'd planned on doing a Kenny Chesney-inspired pub crawl of JVD. Never got to Ivan's and didn't drink one of Foxy's firewater rums because of too many Painkillers at the Soggy Dollar.

If you locate any more growers in the USVI, please let me know. It'd be nice to find something a little different growing there.

Hi Cowboy...
I have a few varieties of Habaneros and one that might like.
Send me PM with your address I will send to you tomorrow.
Without any payment.

Hugs
Tuca

Back