• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Anybody try 7 pot/pod brown???

If there is going to be a pepper to dethrone the blazing hot Moruga scorpion, I think it will be the 7 pot/pod brown. On a scale of 1-10 I rate it a 12.5 or 13.
I gave a pod test of the Moruga scorpion and rated it at a 12. The heat levels were so high of capsaicin that it was a bit tricky to judge. But I think the 7 pot brown takes 1st place. If there is anything hotter then these two, I'm not eating a full pod lol :onfire:

i havent tried one, but will be growing 5-6 plants this year (in Australia), hope to get a few. After seeing nagacanario's youtube upload I just had to get these seeds off Judy at peepperlover.com :)

4 plants from Judy's seeds, also some Choc 7's...podding according to reports.Jamie wants to eat some ;)!
Next sauce target will be the Browns/chocs.....the flavor mix has been done....just waiting for the fire.

4 plants from Judy's seeds, also some Choc 7's...podding according to reports.Jamie wants to eat some ;)!
Next sauce target will be the Browns/chocs.....the flavor mix has been done....just waiting for the fire.

Very nice!!! Are you trying to kill Jamie? lol

Yeah I plan on growing both the 7 Pot Brown and the 7 Pot Douglah next year, as I keep hearing about how insanely hot those two are.

I am growing both douglah and 7 pot brown. I bought my seeds from pepperlover but I am skeptical if the browns are really browns.
Would be great to see pics of the browns.

Unfortunately the douglah is now often called brown or chocolate 7 pot/pod but there are actually many different brown/choc colored 7 pod crosses out there. Douglah came second in highest SHU with recent testing at NMSU

I wonder if ay of these 2 mill peppers are actually avging at that heat yet... Its hard to imagine something being THAT much hotter than a bhut... I mean those ar eliek 1mill so then I thought a butch t was the hottest on avg now. but there are too many new ones out that are crazy apparently

Back