for-sale Anyone got a SFRB for sale?

I have unripe baccatum. If your into that sort of thing. Aji Amarillo and aji pineapple, some bishops crown, and maybe a sugar rush cream or two.

Walchit said:
I have unripe baccatum. If your into that sort of thing. Aji Amarillo and aji pineapple, some bishops crown, and maybe a sugar rush cream or two.

You want to hit me up when they ripen or are you thinking they won't have time. Pretty close to winter in Kansas isn't it already?

Yeah it snowed once already. I just figured I would throw it out there. I cut down all but one row so that's why its mostly baccatum left. If you don't end up finding anything else send me a message and I will let you have them for the shipping cost. I know chinense ripen pretty good off the plant. I don't have much experience with baccatum though.

I know pepper guru had pods for sale a while back. You might hit him up. Or some further south growers should have pods galore right now.

I didn't see a freeze in the forecast so the ones I have should still be around for a few days at least

Walchit said:
Yeah it snowed once already. I just figured I would throw it out there. I cut down all but one row so that's why its mostly baccatum left. If you don't end up finding anything else send me a message and I will let you have them for the shipping cost. I know chinense ripen pretty good off the plant. I don't have much experience with baccatum though.

I know pepper guru had pods for sale a while back. You might hit him up. Or some further south growers should have pods galore right now.

I didn't see a freeze in the forecast so the ones I have should still be around for a few days at least

Will do and thank you!

trlrman said:
I have some hab's if you want ? I'll bring a sack to work if you want to stop by and pick em up ?

man I just saw this!
Screw this cold ass weather. Looking foward to 2019. Already got C. Baccatum seedlings going!

Back