• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Anyone growing Cyklon

Hi,

Does anyone have experience growing Ckylon? Wondering how productive they are and what can the heat be compared to. Some websites say their mild/medium and then some say hot. The only thing they seem agree on is that its a variety from Poland. Thanks

Yes, I am growing the cyklon this summer. Pretty good production, I've picked about 15 so far and I imagine I'll get another 15 from this plant before the frost.
It is hot, not scorching but definitely hot for a Paprika pepper. I've dried them all so far, I'm not going to make powder just yet.

The two bigger pods in the bottom center of this pic are Cyklon chiles that I picked today.
A08Ix_VCMAA4mk3.jpg

Yes, I am growing the cyklon this summer. Pretty good production, I've picked about 15 so far and I imagine I'll get another 15 from this plant before the frost.
It is hot, not scorching but definitely hot for a Paprika pepper. I've dried them all so far, I'm not going to make powder just yet.

The two bigger pods in the bottom center of this pic are Cyklon chiles that I picked today.
A08Ix_VCMAA4mk3.jpg

Peppermeister1, Thank you for the photos and information. Very nice looking pods, if you are ever interested in doing any seed trading please let me know. Thanks

Back