• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Anyone growing/have grown the Bhut Orange Copenhagen

I stumbled across this variety recently and it seems like it would be an interesting grow. It might be a bit early to try and acquire these right now since I am already at max capacity, but if anyone is or has grown these and you happen to have extra seeds, would you mind sharing a few? Figured I would see if anyone has these before buying them direct from the source. 

A great tasting pod.
Taste wise... It's a super hot version of a Bahamian goat pepper to me. Heat and flavor way turned up though.

Beautiful pods Denniz! Love that first plate picture!

Filmost, I had three plants last season. Great producers. Truly orange in color pods. And great taste. I have 8 growing right now for this season. And looking forward to seeing them again.
If Denniz doesn't take care of you, let me know. I still have a few non-isolated seeds left.

A great tasting pod.
Taste wise... It's a super hot version of a Bahamian goat pepper to me. Heat and flavor way turned up though.

Beautiful pods Denniz! Love that first plate picture!

Filmost, I had three plants last season. Great producers. Truly orange in color pods. And great taste. I have 8 growing right now for this season. And looking forward to seeing them again.
If Denniz doesn't take care of you, let me know. I still have a few non-isolated seeds left.

Thanks GA! I'll definitely keep you in mind.

The Bahamian Goat Pepper is the hairy one that isn't C. PUBESCENS right?

filmost said:
Thanks GA! I'll definitely keep you in mind.

The Bahamian Goat Pepper is the hairy one that isn't C. PUBESCENS right?
Nope. That's goat weed you are thinking of.
Bahamian goat is a peachy/orange-ish scotch bonnet type pod. One I also recommend!
Here is a shot of one with two BOCs.

13757611092512.jpg

And another here.

13797818458530.jpg

Back