Anyone Growing Heirloom Tomatoes?

We've already had our first hard frost - took the tomato plants down a couple weeks ago.  Really wasn't a great year for maters, but we had Cherokee Purple and Brandywine Suddeth strain; two of my absolute favorites.  

I grow LOTS of heirloom tomatoes, very happy to share some seeds with you, the frost has already done them in. Black tomatoes are indeed very tasty, many delicious ones. Let me know if you want to try some seeds and if you like sweet, some acid with sweet, complex flavor, cherry, beefsteak, saladette, oxheart, your preferences.

King Chile - would like to share seeds of what heirlooms we grow, like fiogga. 

fiogga - maybe we could trade seeds?  I love experimenting and trying new varieties.

I would love to get my hands on some fresh ones and I shouldve asked alot sooner, but if there are no fresh going around i'd be happy with some seeds to grow some awesome tasting tomatoes next year.

Garden has already been put to bed so we can plan for 2015. All of my plants this year are Open Pollinated. Not the best of years for tomatoes here, but an OK harvest.

Fresh tomatoes are hard to send in the mail unless they're sent green.

Hey catherinew we need to talk tomatoes, just shot you a p.m. KingChile if you want to try some seeds for next season just let me know.

I also have seeds for a few tasty tomatoes, pm me if you would like, I could send you some. Black Krim, Cherokee Purple, Amana Orange, oxheart to name a few.

KingChile said:
I'm looking to buy some delicious heirloom tomatoes off someone, Brandywines or anything tasty!
PM me I have a bunch. Bought them and only sprouted like 5. Im not greedy. Also have a few other varieties. not as many seeds but can offer them as well.

AaronTT said:
Does anyone have Aunt Ruby's German Green seeds they could spare or trade? 
Let me check. I have some on my inventory list, but I'm not sue where they are.

PM me to give me a reminder!

Back