trade Anyone have a Commercial Pack of Orange Thai Seeds from Seed Saver's Exchange?

If you have an extra full one, I"m up for a trade. I always grow this variety each year because I use it a lot. This seed source is guaranteed purity on this variety. :) If you have a seed pack or two of this one lying around of this one, let me know. We can work something out. :)

Chris

I was wondering what strain and source you used for these as you talked very highly of them. I was going to buy a pack from Semillas but will try several different ones. Thanks!

Chris

I just ordered some seed from them. It should be here by next week. I can send some your way. Let me know

Gabe

PS
I am sending you the sunrise tomorrow. I can hold off and send both together if you rather.

SSE was my main source. Very reliable usually. :) If you love picking a lot of pods great for stir fry dishes, that's your pod!!

Chris

I was wondering what strain and source you used for these as you talked very highly of them. I was going to buy a pack from Semillas but will try several different ones. Thanks!

Back