Anyone have any NMSU Bhut seeds?

Just looking to see if anyone has any NMSU Bhut seeds to trade/sell/give away. I have Assam's and Carbon's already. Idea just popped into my head, so I figured I would chuck out a line...

Sweet! Whatcha want? I'm low on quite a few things because of planting stuff. Just look at my list and give me a braod range. I'll tell ya what I have from there!

It's all good! I have Bhut's growing from Judy's seeds as well. 2 different kinds. As well as Scorps and Savina's. lol I'm just being greedy. I have the room this year, so why not grow as much as I can, right?

lol....I have 2 of the Orange, and 8 of the Yellow's. Sorry homie. Told ya I'm kinda bare right now! They were sent to me be someone that I cant promise they are true anyways. I'd be more than willing to send 'em to ya if ya want!

I have a few unopened envelops of them ... send me your address via PM.

I went all "Trinidad" this year ... after eating the yellow 7 pods you sent me last summer .. :woohoo: .

:rofl:

Yeah, I am growing my Yellow 7's straight off of Neil's seeds this year. Also managed to find some "Burgundy" 7's, which I was told is just either a chocolate 7, or a Douglah. Also got a "Dragon" 7. No idea what that one is! Only time will tell! Sending pm now! Thanks!!

Back