• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Anyone Heard from Brandon (BigCedar) Lately?

I haven't seen any posts at all from Brandon lately? I tried PMing he a few times w/o luck. Anyone else hear from him lately? Hope he's OK!

Chris

I sent him some pods and seeds he requested over a month ago and never heard from him. I hope he is okay as well.

no power outages that I know of. I had a PM from him mid-November.

I live about 25minutes from him. Weather has been ok so SL is right no outage in his area. I will ask hubby what he knows since they talk often. Will let you guys know if I find out anything.

Thanks a lot HH81. :) Please let us know. It seemed odd he disappeared after posting lots of pictures. :) Just wanted to make sure he was OK. I'm guessing he got busy with work/family, but...

Chris

No problem. I won't be able to talk to hubby until tomorrow cuz he works nights but will post as soon as I know. :) I am now wondering too..........

Sorry guys, haven't heard from him for a while either. Been meaning to stop by his work to look around at what he's got there, looks like I might have another reason. Will let everyone know if I get in contact with him.

Still no info? He's usually pretty quick to respond to a PM. Over a month since last activity...Yep, I hope things are ok with health and family.......who cares about the plants theres always more seeds to dirt, lessons to learn and things to tweek.

There most be someone in the PNW with a Hotline to his garage greenhouse.

Hey guys, sadly I have not been able to check up on him. I've been running non stop due to work. Haven't even gotten to deposit my check yet! :) I have three days of starting Tuesday, I will try sometime on those days and will get back on here and give you all the 411! Sorry for the delay.

I've got nothing.......wife's been sick due to being pregnant and she's working full time again. I told her to suck it up and that our fellow THP members need us. She slapped me...

Anyways, I'm off tomorrow and she doesn't work til 3 so we're planning a trip tomorrow. I know I said this before, but I don't there is anything going on besides diaper shoppin :)

Part of the reason I am asking is because the last person who disappeared I knew from a pepper forum, well........ he passed away. It was sad. I guess that stuck in my head. He was a good friend. It's not too common for people highly involved in hobbies to vanish for months. :) It happens, but it never hurts to ask.

Chris

Back