trade Anyone know how to get ahold of seed trader Preston White?

He used to post his massive lists on all the garden sites, by his name "PReston White" (thats with a PR) so hopefully this wont get pulled for mentioning his name.

He owes me 250 seed packs, for over 18 months now!

Pretty damn annoying since it took me 6 days & nights to audit my entire inventory against his lists finding the ones he didnt have, and I had sent him large quantities on most of them so he'd have actual trade amounts. I tried banking on his seed bank. I had traded with him once before and he came thru. Most of what people send / sent him were little amounts of 10 or 15 seeds, not enough to then trade outwards. Pretty dumb on his part, as I intended to grow several key species / cultivars and send him back some big amounts to further his trader status. Plants and seeds are my livelihood as I actually grow 'everything' I have, and really need this trade so I dont have to go and buy all those seeds I'm waiting for (which has actually been happening in part all this time now).

I last talked to him a year ago before he aired on that Doomsday Preppers TV shows boasting his 11,000 different seed types. I had to go search the web and found his (then) phone number, as his email didnt work anymore. He told me his other websites to use those emails and those all return as well. Luckily TV is the last place I'd want to be featured with my 'seedbank' otherwise I'd be even more pissed he gets on TV on the backs of people like me.

Back