Anyone Selling Lemon Drops

Good to hear your still kicking, Anthony. Maybe hit up some of the growers in the LemonDrop throw down. Normally I would have a ton of them. Weird year. Down the line, I'll send you a bunch. FOR FREE!

Stay in touch.

takes a lot of lemon drops to fill volume vs larger bonnet / superhot / new mex  / bell types
a lot more work for the same price... why they aren't offered exclusively by anyone i know of, even though they are a great pepper everyone reviews highly.

to fill a small box i think i would need to harvest 4-8 plants at the same time.

i throw 5-10 lemon drops in mixed boxes tho
lMHCqWbP.jpeg

OCD Chilehead said:
Good to hear your still kicking, Anthony. Maybe hit up some of the growers in the LemonDrop throw down. Normally I would have a ton of them. Weird year. Down the line, I'll send you a bunch. FOR FREE!

Stay in touch.
Still kickin over here, new job has got me busy busy but have managed to still check in from time to time and peak at a few active glogs going on over here, actually have about nine plants that are doing really well this year in the garden. The time and hard work I think is finally starting to pay off.

juanitos said:
takes a lot of lemon drops to fill volume vs larger bonnet / superhot / new mex  / bell types
a lot more work for the same price... why they aren't offered exclusively by anyone i know of, even though they are a great pepper everyone reviews highly.

to fill a small box i think i would need to harvest 4-8 plants at the same time.

i throw 5-10 lemon drops in mixed boxes tho

Sounds like a deal good buddy PM incoming

Back